Microsoft Lists is a relatively new service that helps you track and organize information across a team. You can use it to keep track of itinerary, assets, inventory, and several other types of content. Microsoft first announced Microsoft Lists at Build 2020, and now its app is available on iOS.
Microsoft Lists supports templates, allows you to create lists from scratch, and works across Microsoft services. You can use it on the web and directly within Microsoft Teams. Now, you can also use it on your iOS devices.
Below are some highlighted features of the app, as found on its App Store listing:
- Track and manage lists wherever you’re working
- See recent and favorite lists
- View lists even when offline
- Edit your lists and list items
- Capture and add photos with QR code support
- Create, share, and track lists with anyone
- Start quickly with ready-made templates
- Customize your views using sort, filter, and group by
- Dark mode and landscape orientation support
- Built-in enterprise-grade data security and compliance
- Intune device management support with MDM and MAM policies
The Microsoft Lists app is free, but to use the service you need to have an Office 365 commercial license that includes SharePoint.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.